Wednesday, February 12, 2020

2020 SecureMiami Conference

This past weekend I attended the 2020 SecureMiami Conference.  This was the 4th time this conference was held, again at FIU's Graham Center and co-located with BrewMiami held later that day at the FIU stadium.  I've been to all of these events, promoting the South Florida ISSA Chapter and had a good time.

This event was organized by DigitalEra and again had a great number of speakers and panels, and a good set of sponsors and exhibitors. 

I enjoyed Jorge Orchilles talk.  He is a past president of our chapter.  Hacker Hector Monsegur was the final speaker, and I wasn't previously aware of him.  He gave a great talk from the point of being a former 'black hat' who has become a 'white hat.

I look forward to next years event.  This one sold a quickly with a large waiting list.  Will they move to a new location because of this?


No comments:

Post a Comment