Friday, November 1, 2013

Currently reading: Android Application Security Essentials

I wouldn't ordinarily do this, but I am currently reading Android Application Security Essentials by Pragati Ogal Rai and published by PackT Publishing.

(you can check out the book here:   http://bit.ly/15mnEus)

Seeing as how more and more people are moving the mobile devices (smartphone and tablets) not just as a secondary device but sometimes a primary device, security applications on these devices becomes more and more important.  This book aims to address it.  I am still reading it, but what I've read it pretty good.  Even if your focus is not application development, this will help your understanding of Android security.

Once complete, I hope to do a full review here.  In the meantime, check out the publishers other works.  I've seen several that have caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment